Flash Player 11.2.202.233 not working

New Here ,
Apr 28, 2012 Apr 28, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mac OS X 10.6.8

Safari 5.1.5 (6534.55.3)

Flash 11.2.202.233

I have Flash 11.2.202.233 installed. Certain websites are now not loading at all such as my internet provider www.orcon.net.nz, however many other websites are loading perfectly fine. Video is now no longer playing at www.tvnz.co.nz/video - the page will load fine but when try to play video it is blank. YouTube video appears to be playing fine but before everything else stopped working we were having trouble with videos stopping part way through. I am not really clear on which websites use flash and which don't so I am sort of presuming the problem has something to do with flash as I know that tvnz on demand does use flash. Nothing 'crashes' or gives any error report, just doesn't load.  

I have tried basic things such as uninstall/reinstall flash, clearing cache, running repair disk permissions in disk utility. Internet line speed has been checked and is fine. Have tried installing firefox and chrome but makes no difference using these browsers. As you may be able to tell from my question, I don't really know what I'm doing so any suggestions for solutions in easy language would be appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 11, 2012 May 11, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm also unable to load video on either Mac or Win with the www.tvnz.co.nz/video site.  However, I suspect I might be running into a content protection issue based on my location.

As for the orcon.net.nz page, does any part of the page load for you?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines