• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Encore CS6 Menu Templates (From Cloud)

Community Beginner ,
May 12, 2012 May 12, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The predesigned menu sets and assets in Encore are not visible. The only set showing in the dropdown is "General" but there are no assets associated with it.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you actualyl choose to instal lthe Library? Are your prefs pointing to the correct local location?

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I had DL & installed the trial version (before CC was available) and when CC became available, then Encore went to subscription status and the "continue trial" splash screen went away (as one would expect). During the install, there were no options to include/not include the content library. I have checked the Prefs and under "Media" in points to C:\Program Files\Adobe|Adobe Encore CS6\Library. When I looked at that location, the "Library" folder is missing. I also checked the Encore forum and saw that someone else has asked the question over there and got this reply from an Adobe employee...

Adobe Employee

May 11, 2012 9:18 AM

Hi,

The complete Encore Functional Content will be available in a few days through a separate download.

Regards,

Neeraj Gupta

Guess we'll just have to wait on it.

Thanks for your reply.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines