Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

FMIS doesn't work after upgrade

New Here ,
May 12, 2012 May 12, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all,

1. I'm broadcasting live shows using FMS.

I've upgraded my streaming server to FMIS 3.5 cause I wanted to use the dvrcast app, allowing me to save the stream directly to the server.

The stream is found on the server but I cant watch the stream using the most simple flvplayback setup.

If I broadcast with my FMLE while the component is open on my Flash cs5 stage, I can see the broadcast but the minute I publish it in HTML, all I get is a blank screen.

2. I'm using 4 Sony EX-3 cameras connected to Panasonic av-hs400 live mixer. all connected using HD-SDI.

I'm broadcasting using a laptop with FMLE. What is the best way to connect the live mixer with my laptop?

Thank you,

Liad.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 12, 2012 May 12, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Since you are saying its working on stage - it does not look like FMS problem. But still do you see any errors on server or application logs when you try to playback using HTML.

For second question - i am not sure about that - may be you can post on FMLE forum and see if someone there can help you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines