• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Does not recognize that I paid to be in Cloud

Community Beginner ,
May 11, 2012 May 11, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I get a serial number of the Photoshop CS 6 ap that I downloaded as a cloud member? I never got a welcome letter or anything else from Adobe. Is th cloud really live or what?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 12, 2012 May 12, 2012

As a Creative Cloud customer there should be no need to enter your serial number.  This information is pulled by the application when you sign in using your Adobe ID.

Have you both tried logging into https://creative.adobe.com/?  If so when you go Apps & Services do you have an option to try the software or download?  If you have the download option it means that your subscription is active.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
May 11, 2012 May 11, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi killen1234, I have the same [?] problem: I bought PS CS6 subscription, received emails saying that subscription has started, but I don`t have serial number to use my software. I spoke to support team member over chat, his answer was: to wait 24-48h to get s/n. I understand that this is difficult time, due to big volume of new CS6 customers, but...it looks that I`m paying for not being able to use PS...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 12, 2012 May 12, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As a Creative Cloud customer there should be no need to enter your serial number.  This information is pulled by the application when you sign in using your Adobe ID.

Have you both tried logging into https://creative.adobe.com/?  If so when you go Apps & Services do you have an option to try the software or download?  If you have the download option it means that your subscription is active.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 13, 2012 May 13, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you very, very much Jeff for making it clear.

Unfortunately, it looks like Adobe support (chat) staff does not have a clue about it. Fortunately, after two instalation/deinstalation processes, my PS CS6 recognize my subscription licence. Thanks again!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines