• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ADOBE FLASH HELP!!!!

New Here ,
May 13, 2012 May 13, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, i am having problems with Adobe Flash.  I Have downloaded it on over a dozen occasions, however everytime I  try to view somthing i am told I  need Adobe Flash, yet each time i download, I  am advised installation is complete, download  was successful and I Am  now running FLASH.   However if i try to view anything, i get the same message about needing it to view the item.  It's not my antivirus causing the problem.  Any help would be appreciated.

my operating system is windows 7.

thank-you

UPDATE:   I   followed the links on the forum and don't have the right system for 64bit,  I  Supposedly successfully downloaded 32bit for active ex as i used w/exp, it's showing in my programs as installed, yet once again, i can't view anything.   Really frustrated now.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM''''''?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving this discussion to the Installing Flash Player forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I too have the same problem...very frustrated!! Says it's successfully installed and yet when I try to view videos It keeps saying I need to install flash player??? tearing my hair out with this! Can anyone help. My laptop is Windows Vista....Help!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CHECKER BROWERS,REMOVE ACTIVE X\FILTER IT HELP ME ,ON WINDOWS 7

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to buy Lightroom but canot. I get the same problem. Adobe website has affirmed that I have installed the current version of Flashplayer, but when I try to buy the software it says I need to download the latest version of Flashplayer.

Windows XP Home 32 Bit 2.8ghz, 3Ghz RAM. Latest Safari browser.

I have been working on LR now for the 30 days trial and have over 4000 images on there I need to access. i REALLY need to BUY this software.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines