• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

captivate files running slowly in breeze

New Here ,
Oct 24, 2006 Oct 24, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have 10 Captivate files that I have imported into 10 slides in power point. When I publish this as a Breeze presentation the first Captivate slide runs ok, but after that they slow down. I have a Flash animation built into the beginning of each Captivate file and that is where I really notice the slow down. My Flash and Captivate files are published at 30 fps. Does anyone know if Breeze is keeping each Captivate file in memory and if this is bogging down the computer? Wondering if there is any way to unload each Captivate file when another one is selected?
TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 24, 2006 Oct 24, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried going to Breeze > Presentation Setting then choosing the flash files Tab and checking the box "Cntrolled by presentation Playbar"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 25, 2006 Oct 25, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
I tried the Controlled by presentation playbar setting on all the slides and every slide after the first one I click on runs slowly

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources