• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Happens Every Time

New Here ,
May 13, 2012 May 13, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I need to install the update, I click, download and do what it says but nothing happens. I don't mean after a couple of minutes, I wait closer to 5 to 10 minutes.

Nothing happens. So I either click the program again or download another one, either way it says the same thing:

Only a single instance of this application can run (maybe a word or 2 different).

Then I spend easily 30 minutes to 2 hours to install the program.

Yes, this happens EVERY time. I do the usual, doesn't download then I delete all the downloads and restart the computer and then I try again and nothing happens. Usually just by sheer luck it works out eventually, either because I want days for the pop up to show up or because the program magically starts.

Sorry for the clearly annoyed tone in the description but this has happened close to 4 times now and I am frustrated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 13, 2012 May 13, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What is your operating system, version & edition?

What is your web browser?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines