• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Flash Download Error---No Mountable File Systems?

New Here ,
May 13, 2012 May 13, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am trying to download and install Flash Player for my new Imac, but when prompting the download, it gives an error message that "no Mountable File Systems" is the reason that it didn't download.  What is the solution?  I spoke to Apple technical support, and he was at a loss, and stated that i needed to get in contact with Adobe.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 14, 2012 May 14, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving this discussion to the Installing Flash Player forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 15, 2012 May 15, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having this same error as well.  I have a four year old Mac Mini (Intel) with OSX 10.7 and the latest Safari Browser.

Thanks for any help here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 15, 2012 May 15, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I haven't seen this error before, but after googling the error it appears that it's occurred to many users (though it's not specific to Flash).  It's possible that this is just due to a corrupt download of the .dmg.  Could you try downloading again to see if that resolves the problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines