• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash mms.cfg file doesn't want to apply.

New Here ,
May 07, 2012 May 07, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have problem with automatic config with the MMS.cfg file, the setting AVHardwareEnabledDomain doesn't apply. I installed flash 11.2.202.233. It doesn't apply to Xp workstations or Win 7. It is to control Camera and Microphone settings by site for the web site pro1.tellmemore.com so no prompt will be ask to students when accessing the site. It is supposed to change the setting from Ask me to Allow.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 07, 2012 May 07, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you post the contents of your mms.cfg file?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 08, 2012 May 08, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is very simple content, and it was saved as UTF-8 format has requested by the admin guide.

At first i was inserting other settings like silentautoupdate autoupdatedisable to see if it was applying. It seemed to apply.

My mms.cfg file,

AVHardwareDisable=0

AVHardwareEnabledDomain=pro1.tellmemorepro.com

Nothing change in the web site list. I am always prompt with the Adobe Flash player settings Privacy windows asking me to Allow or Deny the site.

Martin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 14, 2012 May 14, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Based on the Admin guide, page 24,

http://www.adobe.com/devnet/flashplayer/articles/flash_player_admin_guide.html

you need to set AVHardwareDisable to 1 not 0 when setting AVHardwareEnabledDomain. i.e. your mms.cfg file should include the following:

AVHardwareDisable=1

AVHardwareEnabledDomain=pro1.tellmemorepro.com

Also one clarification. The privacy pop-up dialog will appear at least once for evey site allowed. Only the user can check the remember checkbox so the dialog will no longer pop-up for a particular site. The user can also adjust these settings in the Flash Player control panel.

Tom

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines