• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Newbie - Text question Captivate 5.5

New Here ,
Mar 26, 2012 Mar 26, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I show text being typed in a blank address bar. Address bar is a screen shot. I have to work with the screen shot only. Cannot record it live.

TOPICS
Getting started

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Mar 26, 2012 Mar 26, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I'm understanding your question correctly, place a text animation over the screenshot.

Insert > Text Animation > enter your text and typeface, move the object where you want on the screenshot.

Then in the properties panel find the 'effect' drop down and choose Typing Text or Typing Text with Sound.

You might have to play with the font size and position to make it look right.  I find the animated text size is smaller that I expect it to be.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 14, 2012 May 14, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm glad to find out about Andy's method and look forward to trying that.

In the past, I have previewed the project and while it is playing, I have taken a screenshot of the project's screen. Then I use this image as a background to do a recording.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources