Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Zend Server CE (Mac) - Unfinished debug session

New Here ,
May 10, 2012 May 10, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

When running my web application I have created in Flash Builder for PHP (4.6) I have been getting the following error message when making a database call:

"Channel disconnected before an acknowledgement was received"

If I was to then navigate to another page and then back to the starting page (which reloads all of the content) everything is loaded successfull and I don't get the error message.

Upon investigating this further using Charles the following error message was uncovered:

"A communication error occurred with the Zend Studio debugger due to an unfinished debug session."

This would also explain why none of my PHP breakpoints were working.

Does anyone know what might be causing this or how I can solve it? It is really affecting my development and the ability to use PHP breakpoints would be extremely useful.

Many thanks in advance, I am lost for what to do.

TOPICS
PHP

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 15, 2012 May 15, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Does anyone have any thoughts on this?  I really don't know what to do and it's incredibly frustrating not being able to debug my application properly.

I have looked at my ZendServer settings and the allowed clients for debugging default to:

Current list of allowed hosts:

10.*.*.*

192.168.*.*

172.16.0.0/12

And the default web server address is http://localhost:10081/

I have tried the tutorial on this page and have had no problems debugging in PHP http://files.zend.com/help/Flash-Builder-for-PHP/Help/build_a_web_(php)_application.htm but I don't understand what I'm doing different in my application to cause the errors above.

Any help or hints are welcome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines