• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

TypeError: Error #1010: A term is undefined and has no properties

New Here ,
May 15, 2012 May 15, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys sorry to be an absolute noob im struggling with this problem as I see a few others have experienced this too. Ive searched high and low online for answers and I just cant figure out what the problem is!

Here is the error I get when I debug:-

TypeError: Error #1010: A term is undefined and has no properties. at main_cs3_fla::Animationcontentstart_30/frame76()[main_cs3_fla.Animationcontentstart_30::frame76:7]

and it points me to this line of code:-

if (MovieClip(root).linkPage==1) { gotoAndPlay("s3"); }  MovieClip(root).slide_show.stop(); MovieClip(root).slide_show_flag=0; MovieClip(root).footer.slide_control.txt.gotoAndStop(2); MovieClip(root).animation =false;

Im struggling to work out what the problem is and if anyone could be so kind to help me out here I would be truly grateful - I can also send you a link to the .fla for anyone to have a quick look at.  Thanks in advance guys!

LT

TOPICS
ActionScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 15, 2012 May 15, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That is several lines of code that you show, so for starters you need to break it up into separate lines so that you can isolate the problemed line more easily.

When you get the one line determined, use the trace command to see what element of that line is causing the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines