• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Arrow keys in navigation bar

New Here ,
May 15, 2012 May 15, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,  I have a skin that has navigation arrows in the navigation bar. However, when I generate the layout and preview there are no navigation arrows. How can I get these to appear? I am using a webHelp output.

Thanks,

Chris

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you that helped get the arrows. Now I have one other question. Should the highlight move to the next item that I am on when I click the navigation arrow? Because it does not.

Thanks,

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Chris

The answer is "it depends". What does it depend upon? The settings you have configured in your Single Source Layout recipe. I suspect you are looking for the Automatic Synchronizing. It may have been turned off.

Apologies, as my crystal ball appears to be non-functional and my psychic skills are sub-par. Thus I'm unable to divine what specific version of RoboHelp you are using as well as what your RoboFlavor is. (if RoboFlavor sounds intriguing, click here and investigate the Edition and Version bit)

Please read that and come back to report with more info and we will be happy to advise where and what to poke to try and get things working as you want!

Cheers... Rick

Helpful and Handy Links

RoboHelp Wish Form/Bug Reporting Form

Begin learning RoboHelp HTML 7, 8 or 9 within the day!

Adobe Certified RoboHelp HTML Training

SorcerStone Blog

RoboHelp eBooks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp