• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[Air 3.2] Windows 7 - Video Display upside down!

New Here ,
Mar 29, 2012 Mar 29, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, after upgrading many Windows client machines from 3.1 to 3.2 (being prompted to do so automatically by Air updater) my air applications are displaying the Video content upside down. the Mac machines are so far ok after the 3.2 air update.

My air application has not changed.  I even dowloaded the 3.2 sdk and recompiled the app on windows, but the Video is still flipped along the Y axis (flipped upside down).

Here is how I am using the Video:

video=new Video(uic.width,uic.height);

uic.addChild(video);

video.attachNetStream(screenNS);

screenNS.play(name);

Any clues, is this a known bug?

TOPICS
Performance issues

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 30, 2012 Mar 30, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was not aware of this one, so probably not known.  Any chance you could send me your app so I could verify it internally?  Feel free to contact me directly at ccampbel@adobe.com.  In addition, could you please open a new bug report on this over at bugbase.adobe.com?  Please post back with the URL so that others affected can add their comments and votes.

Thanks,

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 31, 2012 Mar 31, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Chris. Here is the bug report:

https://bugbase.adobe.com/index.cfm?event=bug&id=3154664

I emailed you the the app with instructions to reproduce.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 12, 2012 Apr 12, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

Is there any update?

I faced the same problem and need a fast solution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 12, 2012 Apr 12, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We're actively working on this bug, unfortunately I do not have any workarounds for you at this time (other than rolling back to the previous AIR runtime).

If you have a minute, please visit bellesoft's bug and cast your vote.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 14, 2012 May 14, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My testing team reported a bug which said there was a problem with seeking the video. I am using mx:VideoDisplay component and the problems surfaced after upgrading to 3.2 runtime. Why I am saying this is I have 3.1 sdk with my FB and this problem is not there when I debug the app, but when I export a build and install it, the problem begins with 3.2 runtime runtime. I was not aware of this difference as the update happens automatically. Is there any solution to go around this one? Also, I am now downloading the 3.2 sdk so that I can try debugging with 3.2 environ.

Video display is straight forward, but the problem occurs only when I try to seek it or maximize the display, ie, when we have to deal with playheadtime.

Message was edited by: evyavan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 15, 2012 May 15, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This should be fixed in our AIR 3.3 beta 3 release.  Can you try this out and let us know how it works for you?

If you'd like to move away from automatic updates, I'd like to encourage you to take a look at AIR's captive runtime option.

Thanks,

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines