Constantly freezing/crashing...All of a sudden

New Here ,
May 14, 2012 May 14, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit

Nvidia GeForce GTS 250

Latest Flash player.

The other day, I was promted by Adobe to upgrade my flash player. After that, llife has been hell.

It crashes every single time in Firefox or any browser. Honestly, I have tried everything. I installed/uninstalled different versions. I also play League of Legends which uses Adobe Air but for some reason I can't uninstall/re install Air.

However, somehow yesterday it all started working properly again. I could launch League of legends with no problems and flash player did not crash any more!

But here I am today, after rebooting my PC from yesterday, everything is wrong again...Tried install and reinstall but i'm still screwed.

Here you can see some of the screen captures:

Sin título2.png

This is right after installing flash for the 543269th time. Firefox crashes and I get the "Plugin Container for Firefox.exe" in the task manager. The only way I can re-gain control of the browser is by killing this process, and then this happens:

Sin título3.png

Or this... (In spanish but I suppose you can understand...)

Sin título.png

Here is the process i'm talking about.

Sin título1.png

I updated my GPU drivers, installed java, flash for IE (Activex) and even old flash versions. But I am still with problems.

Hope you can help me

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 15, 2012 May 15, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After rebooting today, the problem continues....What is going on...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 15, 2012 May 15, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Could you try giving our Flash Player 11.3 beta 3 release a try?  If it still crashes we'll want to get a crash dump file from you so we can investigate further.

How do I report a Flash Player crash to Adobe?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines