• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

h.264 render error (5027:12) (CS4)

New Here ,
May 14, 2012 May 14, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I'm using an old version of After Effects, CS4, and I have this project file of a 6min video. It contains of a picture with the size of about 3000x2000, a track and some soundwaves etc.

However, I'm pretty new to this and when I try to render it in H.264, I get an error that says:

After Effects: AEGP Plugin Media IO Plugin:

There is a mismatch between Output Module settings and TRanscode Settings. Please verify your settings and try again.

Invalid framesize/framerate for this Level. please lower the Frame Dimensions, Frame Rate or increase the Profile and Level and try again.

MediaIO2 error: 0xc00b0002

Frame dimensions out of bounds

( 5027 :: 12)

I need to fix it till tomorrow, but I'm really stuck on this. Everything is ready for rendering, but I can't come any further than this by myself. So I'm asking you for help.

The funny thing is, when I click on "Make Movie" under Composition instead of "Add to Render Queue", and then press render without changing any settings, it works perfect, but 6 seconds takes up about 3,1 GB of memory.

Please help me!!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , May 14, 2012 May 14, 2012

Well it tells you exactly what you need to do. You need to adjust your output module output settings. Open up the output module settings and hit the options button, then dial in suitable options in the H.264 exporter. Arbitrary resolutions such as yours require Level 5 or 5.1.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
May 14, 2012 May 14, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well it tells you exactly what you need to do. You need to adjust your output module output settings. Open up the output module settings and hit the options button, then dial in suitable options in the H.264 exporter. Arbitrary resolutions such as yours require Level 5 or 5.1.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 16, 2012 May 16, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It worked! Thanks you very much!!!

Curious as I am, what does the levels option means? And since both 5 and 5.1 worked, which is the best to use (for YouTube, example)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 05, 2017 Dec 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Mylenium​ could you explain that again in English (step by step) please????

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines