3 Replies Latest reply: Jun 18, 2012 12:53 PM by Takashi Morifusa RSS

DW pages in proto

mbk28 Community Member

Hi,

I'like to know how I can open DW pages (html&php) in proto to make a new build for my website?

I don't have acces to my computer for the moment and want to work on the new version of the website.

Thanks

• 1. Re: DW pages in proto
          Takashi Morifusa Employee Hosts

You cannot import HTML page, DW project to Proto. However, you can open Proto project into Dreamweaver.

Thanks,

Takashi

• 2. Re: DW pages in proto
            mbk28 Community Member

Hi Takashi,

I know that and know and the team works for it's possible, I have the extension of proto in DW but I can't open what I create with proto in DW and I can't find in the Adebe website a tuto.

Do you know where i can find one,there is nothing on TV.adobe

thanks

• 3. Re: DW pages in proto
              Takashi Morifusa Employee Hosts

Hi mbk28,

Did you have a chance to read FAQ? Let us know whether this solve your issue.

How do I use the Adobe Proto Extension for Dreamweaver?
              Once the extension is installed, open a Adobe Proto (*.pro) file via the File menu. Within the File > Open dialog, *.pro files are not listed under the default option "All Documents." As a result, you will need to filter by either "Adobe Proto files (*.pro)" or "All files" before being able to choose a *.pro file for opening. For quicker startup, you can use the OS file association mechanism to associate *.pro files with Dreamweaver and then double-click on *.pro file to open it in Dreamweaver.