Exit

Flash player does not install

May 15, 2012 May 15, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

Win7 Pro 32 bit

Using IE9

Sorry I have already posted this but the post did not show so here it is again.

I keep downloading Flash player and after the message says "Download Successful" but the program is not installed.

My Comodo firewall is set to training, and Active X filtering has no check, while in  Add-Ons the " Shockwave Flash Object " is enabled, has anybody any ideas? regards Robert. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 15, 2012 May 15, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you elaborate on what you mean when you say "the program is not installed"?  Does this mean that while IE says Flash is enabled, it doesn't show flash content on the page?  What do you see if you go to this page?

http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/find-version-flash-player.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
May 16, 2012 May 16, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Chris

Sorry I have mistakenly double posted, as my first post did not show, the other being "Flash Player will not install" which you have answerd to anthniel who has a similar problem appended in the same post.

To answer your question after I have downloaded Flash Player and it has gone through the motions and installed, I get a message that says install successfully, but the Flash player is not in my programs list or in Program Files, and each time I click onto a  video I get the message that I need Flash player to view it.

Sorry as I say the question has been duplicated, would you care to take one thread off and consentrate on just one?? regards Robert

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 16, 2012 May 16, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Topic closed; continued in http://forums.adobe.com/thread/1005073

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines