• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Does BC integrate with Infusionsoft?

New Here ,
May 03, 2012 May 03, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We use Infusionsoft in other businesses because it's great for recording client discussions, payments, automating tasks triggered by events, etc.  The list tagging and segmentation feature is also very sophisticated.  So we're thinking of running the CRM side of it from Infusion and the website and membership management, blog, forum, etc from BC. 

To integrate the two - would this be done through an API?  And would it be best to keep payments and forms in BC or could they also be done via Infusionsoft? We need the payment status to control membership access to secured content. 

Hope someone can provide help, thanks,  Annette

TOPICS
3rd party integration

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , May 14, 2012 May 14, 2012

You would need to run API integration but I have looked at infusions oft myself and see most things done by BC itself if you read and understand all it's capabilities around the CRM.

You have a payment system and build any form to take payments, bookings, web apps can be sold, the eCommerce section as well.

Tasks and notes are in the system and can be triggered by dates and actions and the workflow system can be triggered by events and have multiple steps and roles associated with the,.

Products a

Votes

Translate

Translate
Contributor ,
May 14, 2012 May 14, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I too would be interested to know if anyone has done anything with Infusionsoft as I have a new client opportunity where the client already uses infusionsoft as a core part of their business for the above reasons.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You would need to run API integration but I have looked at infusions oft myself and see most things done by BC itself if you read and understand all it's capabilities around the CRM.

You have a payment system and build any form to take payments, bookings, web apps can be sold, the eCommerce section as well.

Tasks and notes are in the system and can be triggered by dates and actions and the workflow system can be triggered by events and have multiple steps and roles associated with the,.

Products a d pages etc can have roles responsible...

There are some nice elements with infusion soft but you find more use with BC coupled with maybe a couple of other changes or additions you won't need infusion soft.

You can look at oneSaas and BC for several I tera ration options as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Liam and I suspected as much. My issue is that the client will also want to at least sync the customer details collected in BC with InfusionSoft (and possibly the other way as well) thus my interest in integration between the two.

I have found that OneSaaS is a great resource for integration but they don't list InfusionSoft but do say they will entertain additional systems so I will contact them. I also found that another BC Partner Indietech apparently have a BC | InfusionSoft integration so will be making contact with them also. Also of interest are the boys at Simpla CRM who make a brief mention on one of their feature pages about integrating with InfusionSoft - another I will follow up.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You wold need API but if they have an export option you can import all customers into the CRM of BC. What does the CRM have on infusionsoft that BC does not have. That is what you got to ask and find out. I would be supprised if it is anything important if there was anything.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 08, 2015 Jan 08, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Liam ...

Want to move a new client onto BC, but she insists of keeping infusionsoft for her CMS.

From these posts, it sounds like it's possible to use infusionsoft forms on BC with "API Integration." I am a designer, not a developer, so please advise on how to do this -- simple steps, please -- or suggest someone who knows how to do it, and can do it for us.

(btw, infusionsoft was no help at all, and in fact the client's rep referred me to this forum.)

Thanks!

jerry

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Syncing the contacts isn't a problem, could be easily done on a timer, I do this for several clients already via the API. Happy to help you on an integration drop me a line.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 16, 2012 May 16, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Liam, does BC allow you to run an action such as "post to another server"?  The reason I use InfusionSoft for that side of things is because I can use the automated SMS service from fixyourfunnel.com and via a pre-written text auto-responder/conversation, I can gather and add email, name, address and other info into InfusionSoft and automatically start a follow up sequence which might also include a post to another server to send a text message or send a greeting card (which our other things I don't know if BC can do).  I also use the function of posting to another server through action sets in InfusionSoft to initiate outbound text messages as part of a reminder for appointments where my clients can respond with confirm or cancel and I am not having to guess if they will be showing up.

There are a lot of things I could do with BC if it actually does all that InfusionSoft does... starting with the ability to post to another server... so if that is possible with BC, I'd love to know!

MR

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

BC has API and does in the API settings in the admin have call out points to send when actions such as an order are made to a 3rd party server.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Liam ...

I'm sorry, but I have no idea how to interpret your reply. I can't find an API reference in the admin, so is it even available on WebBasics+ or WebMarketing hosting? If it is, where would I find it?

BC live chat has so far been so help. I need an answer on this ASAP and can't get one. Extremely frustrating.

Thanks!

jerry

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Site settings - api integration, If it is not there you need a higher plan.

these are the Notifications availible:

API reference - http://docs.businesscatalyst.com/dev-assets/reference#!/api-endpoints/index.html

APIV3 is not available to external API sources just yet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, Liam. API integration is only available on the commerce hosting plan.

jerry

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Totally possible to post to another server, I have setup for two clients of mine a dual post, where it posts (saves) information to both BC and an external site.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 09, 2015 Jan 09, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@TheBCMan - when you can, please get in touch at jerry@jbbd.net to discuss a BC/infusionsoft integration project.

Thanks!

jerry

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines