• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Muse Login Issues

New Here ,
May 16, 2012 May 16, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I installed the new version of adobe muse and when I launch the applicaiton the login screen pops up.  I enter my info and then it appears to load but the returns to the login page.  No matter how many times I try it returns to the login screen.  I'm using the right log in and I have a subscription.  I've tried reinstalling.  Any suggestions?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 16, 2012 May 16, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just to try and locate the problem, could you try and enter an incorrect username/password combination. If the behavior does not change, then we can start figuring out if something on your computer might be blocking communication.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 17, 2012 May 17, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I enter an incorrect password it tells me the password is incorrect

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 17, 2012 May 17, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I found a similar thread http://forums.adobe.com/message/4397521#4397521. Could you please have a look at it, and try the solutions mentioned there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines