• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re:Missing Sequence Presets

New Here ,
May 10, 2012 May 10, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I've downloaded the trial version Premiere Pro CS6 but it seems to be missing many sequence presets. Can someone enlighten me as to the situation in this regard?.

Many thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

May 11, 2012 May 11, 2012

This occurs because some codecs need to be loaded by the application separately. This doesn't normally require any user intervention, but sometimes the codecs don't get loaded at first.

Start by trying this:

Start Premiere Pro. Create a new project and new sequence. Close Premiere Pro. Restart.

Do the additional codecs and sequence presets appear now?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not 100% sure about the trial version, but I know that the download of the full version is in TWO parts... did you download one or two parts, and does the trial page SAY there are two parts?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which presets do you suppose are missing?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This occurs because some codecs need to be loaded by the application separately. This doesn't normally require any user intervention, but sometimes the codecs don't get loaded at first.

Start by trying this:

Start Premiere Pro. Create a new project and new sequence. Close Premiere Pro. Restart.

Do the additional codecs and sequence presets appear now?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the advice. Uninstall and re-install has done the trick.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having the same problem.  I tried your suggestion "Start Premiere Pro. Create a new project and new sequence. Close Premiere Pro. Restart."  Nothing happend.  Tried a reinstall, but still only a few presets.  Any other suggestions?  Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just activated my copy and they showed up....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 20, 2012 Sep 20, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are there any patches in the works for this? The hassle of having to do this everytime I want to open Premiere is getting kind of old.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 17, 2012 May 17, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also having this problem. I tried creating a new project and sequence and restarting, but that did not work. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling and that did not work either. Any other suggestions?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you running the trial version?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

>npoz1

Did you download and install BOTH parts?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 18, 2012 May 18, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was running the trial version and then bought it. I'm not sure what you mean by both parts? I installed via the Adobe Download Manager. Where might I find this elusive second part?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
May 19, 2012 May 19, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. 7-zip archive with all content we need

2. Small exe used to extract the first file

Second file is not required if you have program able to extract 7-zip files (WinRAR for example).

There is also one more file which is functional content for Premiere and Encore, which is optional.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 19, 2012 May 19, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

>what you mean by both parts?

As has been discussed in other messages, the Premiere Pro (and bundled Encore) download is in two parts

Part 1 contains both programs

Part 2 contains the extra "content" such as menu templates for Encore

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 31, 2012 May 31, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@John T Smith - Can you clarify what you are talking about? Just like npoz1, I downloaded via Adobe Download Manager; there were no "part1 and part2", it downloads a folder called "Adobe Premeire Pro CS6", in it is a folder "Adobe CS6" and "pr_disc_icons.ico", and in the Adobe CS6 there are "deploy" "packages" "payloads" "resources" folders and "Set-up.exe".

I've tried unistall/reinstall, the creating a project/sequence then restarting, to no avail. I also read in an Adobe help that CS5 and above should have all preset options available in the trial edition, but I do not have AVCHD in the preset menus (and am having issues with CS6 as trying to load an AVCHD file does not import the the sound file, even with deleting .xmp and renaming the files to .m2ts; files play sound in windows media player). Got a fresh PC build, was looking to purchase CS6 Cloud for it, but at this point not getting AVCHD to work is killing it and may stick with CS4.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 01, 2012 Jun 01, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well I managed to get it working on my PC (windows), I ended up deleting my user account and creating a new one, redownloading (still no part1 part2 business going on) and reinstalling; it may have been the PC wasn't hooked up to the network (this PC is off of our domain) so it couldn't verify I guess (even though I did connect later and verified), but I connected it at install and got it working. The next issue was the AVCHD clip was very jumpy working with, but I found out if you leave the preview on "full" and not 1/2 or 1/4 it works much better. So, all seems to be working well with the trial now, actually liking the source monitor runs well with full mode.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 01, 2012 Jun 01, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I forgot to mention I am on a mac. Can someone send me a link to the 2nd part - the extra content? I've been scouring Adobe's site and can't seem to find an official link anywhere. This also doesn't show up in the Adobe Download Manager.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 18, 2012 Nov 18, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

SOLVED, Update the Premiere CS6 then restart the software, VOILA, all presets are there, hope it helps, it works for me after 5 hours of googling and trying... (it works for trial version too)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines