22 Replies Latest reply on May 18, 2012 2:43 AM by R_Kelly

    Page Curl plugin for Photoshop


      Hi All,


      From where can I get [ download ] "Page Curl" plug-in for Photoshop? In most of the sites it says "Shareware"...

      By the way I have been waiting to hear from Paul. If possible, please tell him to revert back to me. Sometime ago we were discussing on Skype but all of sudden we got disconnect.