• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to preview with Eclipse bulit-in browsers

New Here ,
Jan 13, 2010 Jan 13, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am running CFBuilder as a plugin, and I cannot preview any of my project cfm files in the built-in browsers.

I have set up the local server, and in the project properties the URL in the ColdFusion Server Settings appears correct, but the URL that the preview is trying to call is missing the project folder name, generating 404 errors, or in the case index.cfms, calling the index.cfm in the workspace root.

What is going wrong here?

TOPICS
Builder

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you specified the document root appropriately, Does the Sample URL show you the path till the Project folder name?

Can you send us the screenshots for the Server details as well as the Project Properties->ColdFusion Server Settings page?

Are the files in the document root of your server?

-Bhakti!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Bhakti,

I am running Apache on port 80. 

The WebServer Document root D:\webroot\public_html\ and this is the workspace root.

The test project is BuilderTest, and the sample URL displayed is http://localhost/BuilderTest/

Screenshots are in the attached zip file.

Many Thanks,

-Rob

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
May 17, 2012 May 17, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you ever get this working? I have five servers defined in the Servers view, but none of them show up in the dropdown under HTML Preview, and I get the No Coldfusion Server Configured error message when I try to run something. And then it doesn't tell you where to go to define the type of server they're talking about!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
May 18, 2012 May 18, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

We were able to resolve this issue for us. Make sure you use the absolute url, check the Append box, and put the full url in the box that also works  in an external browser. It will look something like this: http://127.0.0.1:8500/BobProject/Bobswebsites/ such that you're pointing to the root of your project. 

One big clue is that you need to have installed your CFB workspace (and, thus,project) UNDER your ColdFusion?\wwwroot directory (in standalone; under the InetPub\wwwroot directory on a server - or whatever your server directory to your websites where CF executes them).

Good luck!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation