Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

flash player plug in mystery

May 17, 2012 May 17, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A website i visited wrote that i would have to download a flash player plugin if content could not be seen. I could not find a downloadable flash player plugin on your site so i downloaded flash player but it will not install. I went to Adobe website to read licensing agreement, clicked on appropriate one which opened a blank screen. What do I do now? MAC OS 10.4.11, SAFARI 4.1.3, ADOBE READER 9 INSTALLED.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 18, 2012 May 18, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check the following document: http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/installation-problems-flash-player-mac.html

It'll detect if you have Flash Player installed and help you troubleshoot issues if any.

Let us know if it helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving this discussion to the Installing Flash Player forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines