• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cant install the latest flash player. Can someone help?

New Here ,
May 19, 2012 May 19, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have window vista

IE 8

Cipher strength 256 bit

also

IE 8 64 bit edition

cipher strength 256

Any video I try to watch only shows a black screen.It's been like this for a week now. I've tried to uninstall and reinstall but still no luck. I pretty much have tried everything in the forums here still no luck.

I did find out I downloaded babylon toolbar which was adware, it also added the adware ezula. Anyway I got rid of all the bad ad-ons  and still cant get the flash player.

First i couldnt dowload at all but I got around that. Then it downloaded but wouldnt confirm the download but I got around that. Now it said I had no administrator permission and I followed the proper way to do that which was running it as administrator.

I've followed every troubleshooting and  here I am still unable to see videos or pictures.  I'm no computer genuis but I've done everything I could do. Can somebody please help me before I lose my mind!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 19, 2012 May 19, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try a clean install as described in http://forums.adobe.com/thread/928315

If that does not resolve your problem, can you tell us your display adapter, driver version & date.  See http://forums.adobe.com/thread/945765

Also, what files do you have in

• C:\Windows\system32\Macromed\Flash ?
  • C:\Windows\syswow64\Macromed\Flash ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines