• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem with the new CS6 Camera Tracker

New Here ,
May 20, 2012 May 20, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i took a video with my iphone .. every time i try to use the new camera tracker it starts analyzing and after it finishes analayzing it shows me a message in Red saying "Analysis solve failed"*

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, it's too wobbly. You need to prep your footage by removing rolling shutter and possibly even stabilizing it. And of course set all options to cover for variable zoom and free movment. Still, even then it may not result in any valid solves. Such stuff simply isn't meant for these kinds of cameras where literally every single parameter changes with every frame.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you for your reply .. i will try to retake the shot at better control

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 15, 2013 Jan 15, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First of all, im sorry i don't realy speak english haha

Umm i have the same problem of z.joker1337, it said Analysis solve failed.

I took my shot with my Gopro Hero 3 silver Edition.
and my camera was on a stand, it dont move.

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If your camera was on a stand and didn't move then Camera Tracker is the wrong tool. It was trying to analyze the movement in the scene and that movement must be in 3D space for a solution to be found. If it's just a bunch of objects moving independently then there is no 3D Camera solution for the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it said Analysis solve failed... and my camera was on a stand, it dont move.

Then why do you need to stabalize the the shot?  What is wrong with it?  Please describe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If After Effects can't find any camera movement in the shot, then it will tell you that it failed to analyze the shot for camera movement. In other words, it's behaving as it should in this case.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 17, 2016 Feb 17, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I cant use the 3d camera tracker effect for many of my videos.It works fine for some of my game recordings but it simply says"analysis solve failed" for the other game videos and videos from my camera.I have done everything like dumping preferences,allowing internet access,allowing through firewall,solving compatibility issues,encoding the media files as ".mov" and many more.

please help me

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines