• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sound in Flash Player 11

New Here ,
May 21, 2012 May 21, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not able to get sound in videos with Flash Player 11 for such videos as You Tube and movie trailers. Any ideas on how to remedy this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving this discussion to the Using Flash Player forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is your operating system, version & edition?

What is your web browser?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 22, 2012 May 22, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Windows 7 and Internet Explorer 9.

We were able to add Adobe Flash player 11 by downloading the Adobe uninstaller software on to our computer to uninstall the older version, then we could install Flash player 11. We did try many of the suggestions on your website to identify the problem. It took about 4 frustrating hours to figure out what was wrong. I am still not able to get sound when I am playing some of the YouTube videos (attached). Is that a YouTube problem or an Adobe Flash Player problem? Thanks, Cathy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aI0P1NnUFxc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7xw-0xArcYhttp://

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 23, 2012 May 23, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Cathy - I was able to hear sound on both of those links.  Are there other YouTube videos that do produce sound for you?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 24, 2012 May 24, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi - I can get some of the Youtube videos but many not at all. What would be causing this problem? I get the movie trailers now and cooking demonstrations.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 24, 2012 May 24, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure what's going on here.  Can you send me a link to a video that produces sound?  Would you also be willing to test an alternative browser to see if it's browser or system specific?  I'd recommend Chrome given it includes Flash reducing the number of items you need to install.

Thanks,

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 25, 2012 May 25, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I tried Youtube on Firefox and could hear sound on all videos. I also downloaded Chrome and I now have sound using Youtube on Google. Thanks for your assistance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines