• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

downloading flash

New Here ,
May 20, 2012 May 20, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot download flash.    I have a netbook (acer) running windows 7.    It goes through the process but will not download.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
May 20, 2012 May 20, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI - I AM TRYING TO LOAD ADOBE FLASH PLAYER ON MY APPLE.

I DON'T KNOW HOW I LOST IT TO BEGIN WITH.

I AM NOT GOOD WITH THIS KIND OF THING WITH NO ONE TO HELP.

CAN YOU HELP ME DOWNLOAD ADOBE FLASH PLAYER? - LEN

<Removed by Moderator> - THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 21, 2012 May 21, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving this discussion to the Installing Flash Player forum.  I also removed Mr Real Estate's phone number and e-mail address as this is a public forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

MR REAL ESTATE: please start a new topic in the Flash Player forum, as your system is completely different from the original poster.  Also please refrain from using all CAPS, as it renders posts near unreadable.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

sedonut: download the offline installer from http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/installation-problems-flash-player-windows.html#install_in_a_... and save it to disk, then close all browser windows and run the downloaded installer.

If you need more help, please specify if you use the 32-bit or 64-bit edition of Windows 7.  Also tell us what browser you use.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines