• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Web App Search Results Page

Community Beginner ,
May 21, 2012 May 21, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not new to BC - but I must be over looking something. I have a Web App Search form on a page, I have removed the results module, I have exchanged the new results page for the {module oid} (or whatever it is) and placed the search results tag on the search page I'm pointing to...

The functionality works fine ON the same page - but the system can't seem to find the page (i.e. Page Not Found) when I try to move the search results to the new page. Please help me! I'm sure it's something stupid I'm overlooking - but I'm going nuts! Thanks!

TOPICS
Web apps

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , May 21, 2012 May 21, 2012

Hey there,

You do not replace the form action with that module your replacing that with that pageID with a straight id of the page url..

&ID=/search-results-page

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
May 21, 2012 May 21, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there,

You do not replace the form action with that module your replacing that with that pageID with a straight id of the page url..

&ID=/search-results-page

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 22, 2012 May 22, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you Liam - after seeing your response, I rememberd that I'm supposed to take the word "page" off and just have ID=/etc.

You were a big help. Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines