• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Ouput to Ipod?

New Here ,
Oct 19, 2006 Oct 19, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just saw that Camtasia allows you to create output for IPODs. "Camtasia Studio's new output produces a video that is ready for uploading to your video-capable iPod or for importing into iTunes for playback. The iPod or iTunes output also automatically resizes the video to fit the correct dimensions for a video iPod."

I know swf files have to be converted to MPEG4 to play on ipods, but was wondering if anyone has tried any of the conversion software that is out there or has any suggestions.

Thank you,
Dawn

TOPICS
Import export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Oct 24, 2006 Oct 24, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can convert the swf to an avi with FlashAnts Flash to video and then convert to mp4 (extra steps but it can give you better control of your output)
--Ray

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Oct 24, 2006 Oct 24, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You might want to read about Flash Lite(?) Check this link for a quick intro.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 27, 2006 Oct 27, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have the same problem and i've tried the solution of using flash ants.

however it only converts the first 10% or so of my SWF's frames. this is the same issue as found here:

http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/webforums/forum/messageview.cfm?forumid=67&catid=470&threadid=1203999&e...

any help provided would be much appreciated!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 02, 2006 Nov 02, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
I would use camtasia 2... disable the hardware accel. and then do a full screen recording of your SWF. From there, take the AVI file that camtasia makes, and encode it with SUPER encoder, which converts any type of media to almost any other type of media. I've been using this since April to convert movies (specifically DVDs to iPod format), and occasionally I'll have to make an FLV.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources