• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why can't I see the Global Settings Manager - only the Local Settings Manager

New Here ,
May 01, 2012 May 01, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've had an issue with Facebook content for months following an upgrade several versions ago - can't see my own uploaded videos or certain other content although some you tube embedded stuff is starting to work since the last upgrade.

I've tried deleting various bits such as

%appdata%\Adobe

%appdata%\Macromedia

But no joy.

I wanted to see if anything on the global settings manager might have something to do with it but I get a blank where the various manager function screens should appear.

Any suggestions on how I can see MPG/MPEG/VID content, why my own uploaded stuff doesn't play and why I can't see the global settings manager bits and pieces.

Thanks,

Jon

32bit Win 7 HP

IE9/Firefox

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 01, 2012 May 01, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jon,

What version of Flash Player is reported on this page?

http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/find-version-flash-player.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 20, 2012 May 20, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Chris,

11.2.202.235 is what appears in the box.

Hope you can help

Regards,

Jon

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 22, 2012 May 22, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bump (still struggling)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 23, 2012 May 23, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jon,

I know you mentioned IE and Firefox, but could you give Chrome a shot to see if the settings panel is still blank?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Chris - yep - for the first time, using chrome, I could see the settings manager.

Now is there anything there that might prevent my seeing my own uploaded videos on Fb - I can see some but not all youtube stuff but other embeds aren't working... original file format compatibility perhaps?

J

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Are the videos failing to appear in Chrome too?  Any chance you could give me a couple example URL's so I can take a look?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines