7 Replies Latest reply: May 23, 2012 8:04 AM by CJLong RSS

if:function

CJLong Community Member

I'm starting a new discussion because I ran out of points to award for all the great answers I'm getting!

Something is not quite right here:

<span spry:repeat="color" spry:setrow="color">

<label spry:if="function::standardColor"'=='{imageURLthumb}'">

<input type="image" name="rgColor" src="{color::imageURLthumb}" id="rgColor" onClick="newXPath('{Model}', '{color::imageURLthumb}', '{imgURLseat}', '{Canopy}', '{imgURLwheel}')" >

</label>

<label spry:if="function::standardColor"'!='{imageURLthumb}'">

<input type="image" name="rgColor" src="{color::imageURLthumb}" id="rgColor" onClick="newXPath('{Model}', '{color::imageURLthumb}', '{imgURLseat}', '{Canopy}', '{imgURLwheel}')">

</label>

</span>

<script>

function standardColor(rgn, doIt)

{

return doIt('{color::imageURLthumb}') == ("images/custom/thumb_White.png", "images/custom/thumb_Beige.png", "images/custom/thumb_Green.png", "images/custom/thumb_Blue.png");

}

</script>

It is only pulling in the last image in the list.  But I'm getting two of them.  I think the syntax in the function is wrong but I'm not finding any examples that show otherwise.

Thanks!!!

Shel

• 1. Re: if:function
          Ben Pleysier MVP

Not ignoring you, just need to find the time.

Gramps

• 2. Re: if:function
            CJLong Community Member

• 3. Re: if:function
              CJLong Community Member

If I added the color category like "standard" to the file name could I ask it to return anything that contains "standard"? 

• 4. Re: if:function
                CJLong Community Member

I'm sure there is a better way but this works...

<script>

//STANDARD COLORS

function white(rgn, doIt)

{    return doIt('{color::imageURLthumb}') == ('images/custom/thumb_White.png');}

function beige(rgn, doIt)

{  return doIt('{color::imageURLthumb}') == ('images/custom/thumb_Beige.png');}

function green(rgn, doIt)

{  return doIt('{color::imageURLthumb}') == ('images/custom/thumb_Green.png');}

function blue(rgn, doIt)

{  return doIt('{color::imageURLthumb}') == ('images/custom/thumb_Blue.png');}

</script>

<tr>

<td><p class="pbs">Standard:<br>

</p></td>

<td><span spry:repeat="color" spry:setrow="color">

<label spry:if="function::white">

<input type="image" name="rgColor" src="{color::imageURLthumb}" alt="White" id="rgColor" onClick="newXPath('{Model}', '{color::imageURLthumb}', '{imgURLseat}', '{Canopy}', '{imgURLwheel}')">

</label>

<label spry:if="function::beige">

<input type="image" name="rgColor" src="{color::imageURLthumb}" alt="Beige" id="rgColor" onClick="newXPath('{Model}', '{color::imageURLthumb}', '{imgURLseat}', '{Canopy}', '{imgURLwheel}')">

</label>

<label spry:if="function::green">

<input type="image" name="rgColor" src="{color::imageURLthumb}" alt="Grreen" id="rgColor" onClick="newXPath('{Model}', '{color::imageURLthumb}', '{imgURLseat}', '{Canopy}', '{imgURLwheel}')">

</label>

<label spry:if="function::blue">

<input type="image" name="rgColor" src="{color::imageURLthumb}" alt="Classic Blue" id="rgColor" onClick="newXPath('{Model}', '{color::imageURLthumb}', '{imgURLseat}', '{Canopy}', '{imgURLwheel}')">

</label>

</span>

</td>

</tr>

• 5. Re: if:function
                  Ben Pleysier MVP

Sorry, still not ignoring, just running out of time.

Gramps

• 6. Re: if:function
                    CJLong Community Member

I know you're on the job!  Thanks for all your help! http://www.bspgc.com/customgramps1.html

• 7. Re: if:function
                      CJLong Community Member

I'm really sorry to pester you about this.  I really appreciate all the help you've given me!  But I'm running out of time.  I've got it working but it is just way too slow.  It takes 20 seconds to load the page and 10 seconds to load a selection.  Is there any hope of using spry for this function? Or do I need to go back to the drawing board...  Maybe if I nest the options in the xml file the server could find it faster?

Thanks again for all you do!

Shel