Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Pop-ups in Preview Mode Display Incorrectly

New Here ,
May 22, 2012 May 22, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello All,

We're working in RoboHelp 9 and seeing some concerning behavior.  When previewing topics with pop-ups, the content in the pop-up does not display correctly.  The font style and size are wrong, and the formatting is off.  When we compile, everything displays correctly.  This only happens in Preview Mode.

Has anyone seen this before?  Anyone have any troubleshooting ides?

Thanks!

Karen Graf

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Preview Mode is known to have issues – don’t rely upon it for how your help output will really look like.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Jeff!  I thought t hat was the issue, but I didn't want to assume.

Karen

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 24, 2012 May 24, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just FYI.  I logged a bug with Adobe.  They responded by the next day and asked for a sample project.  I created a small test project and sent it in.  I'll share any results I hear back from Adobe.

Karen

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does this happen in a new project? I'm not seeing the problem you report.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Peter,

The test project I sent into Adobe was created from one of our existing templates.  So, yes, it was a new project, but it might have inherited something that went wrong with our template.  It's also happening on older projects that used to correctly display pop-ups in Preview Mode.  I can try to create a project from scratch without using the template, but I'd have to wait until the weekend due to my workload.

Thanks!

Karen

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp