3 Replies Latest reply: May 25, 2012 9:05 AM by Brian Havlin RSS

How do I send from different email address

dbalson

I would like to use a clients email address when I send out thier survey form.  It is more recognizable and less likely to get caught is spam filter compared to using my email address.

• 1. Re: How do I send from different email address
          Brian Havlin Adobe Employee

Hi,

Are you referring to distribution of the fillable form? If so, it depends on whether your email client allows you to customize the "from" address.

Regards,

Brian

• 2. Re: How do I send from different email address
            dbalson Community Member

Thanks for your response.  I am using the distribution function within FormsCentral.  I guess what you are saying is that if I send my email invite (with link to the FormsCentral form) and  my email client supports using a different "from" address then I am good to go.    The alternative I was thinking about was changing my user credential/email address  for this one project so this different email address was used…. But this comes with some consequences I am not sure I want to manage.

Doug

• 3. Re: How do I send from different email address
              Brian Havlin Adobe Employee

Hi Doug,

The "Email Link" feature in the Distribute tab simply opens a new email for composition in your default email client. FormsCentral doesn't configure the "from" address, so changes to your account credentials wouldn't change any properties of the composed email message.

Regards,

Brian