• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Crash problem

May 24, 2012 May 24, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,
there is my problem, when I select a particular page in the "table of contents" RoboHelp Crash . I only have a title and a picture. And when a create a new page with the title everything it's fine, but when I try to insert my picture the program crash again My picture format is ".jpg". I try every width to see if the reason was the size of the picture, but nothing change. CRASH! CRASH and CRASH again.. really not friendly. I don't know if somebody can help me, but it will appreciate to have some help...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try creating a new blank test project in your c:\projects\ folder - then try inserting the image. If that doesn't crash, then you know that it's something to do with your project; if it does crash, then it's probably something to do with the image.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks. but it's crash again. I never had problem with the format jpg before (like web site). So I really not understand what I doing wrong.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thats a good suggestion, Can you also verify wheer this jpg is located, (Network drive or Local machine), try to move it to your C drive and then import it again to your page.try to use this .Jpg in MS paint or any application and observe, like jeff said, Image might be a culprit, tryy other images on same porject too, just to be very sure.

Thanks,

Anjaneai

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Really thanks, I don't know why but now it's working.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp