• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I downloaded a 64 bit adobe flash but I can't get it to work. What do I do next?

New Here ,
May 24, 2012 May 24, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded a 64 bit adobe flash but can't get it to work. What do I do next?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , May 25, 2012 May 25, 2012

What is your display adapter, driver version & date?  See http://forums.adobe.com/thread/945765

Try if disabling Hardware Acceleration improves the situation; see http://forums.adobe.com/thread/891337

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 24, 2012 May 24, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Flash Player or Flash Professional?  Also in what way is it not working?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 25, 2012 May 25, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded an Adobe Flash Player 11 ActiveX 64-bit perhaps a half dozen times but it will not work. Every time I go to open up a new video on my home page the error message says...woops, seems like you need the latest version of Flash.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving this discussion to the Installing Flash Player forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What browser do you use?  If it's Internet Explorer, please try the steps listed here:

Enabling Flash Player in Internet Explorer 9

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Chris. I used the steps you gave and I was able to enable the flash player, however, when I open up a video I only get the audio version while the video portion sometimes flashes on for a brief second or two. For the most part I get a blank screen with the audio working perfectly. Do you have any idea what might be my problem now? .....ptsdkid

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is your display adapter, driver version & date?  See http://forums.adobe.com/thread/945765

Try if disabling Hardware Acceleration improves the situation; see http://forums.adobe.com/thread/891337

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 26, 2012 May 26, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Being computer technics disabled myself, I have to thank you guys for steering me in the right direction. Everything is working just fine now....thanks again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines