• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

B.C. reset lost password module

Participant ,
May 25, 2012 May 25, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't find the lost password form in the secure module. Did they move this or is it renamed something else?

TOPICS
Newbie Corner

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 26, 2012 May 26, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you use the module manager, under the securezones section you will see it in there as an option

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
May 26, 2012 May 26, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

that's where i'd initially looked. nothing there. As a matter of fact, a lot of what was in my manager module is no longer there. Odd.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
May 30, 2012 May 30, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It looks like B.C, is constantly adding and changing the Module Manager. I still don't see the "Lost password form." What's even more strange is, what shows up on the Module Manager via my account online, don't show up when I kook through it through Dreamweaver. Anyone know where I can find this or did B.C. rename it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 31, 2012 May 31, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Legacys7,

Can you please let us know what's the site that you've working on? Feel free to send it in a private message if you don't want it public.

Thanks,

Florin Carlig

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
May 31, 2012 May 31, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

hi florin. I can send you the page, but it'll be pointless due me not being able to put the lost word module on it where you can see it. The problem that I have is, I can't find the lost password module in my b.c. Account period. Looking at my account, the module manager looks like it's been modified. Let me know if you can see it.on your module manager? Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines