• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lack of Sequence Presets in PP CS6

Community Beginner ,
May 26, 2012 May 26, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I upgraded to CS6 Master Collection recently, and I have been having a little issue with Premiere and the Sequence Presets. Here's what I mean:

presets in ppcs6 sequence.JPG

This means, I can't choose my preset sequences, which is what I always like to do.

And the even werider thing is, that I can go to my "search-ms:displayname=Search%20Results%20in%20Adobe%20Premiere%20Pro%20CS6&crumb=location:C%3A%5CProgram%20Files%5CAdobe%5CAdobe%20Premiere%20Pro%20CS6\SequencePresets"

folder, and find all the presets there!
sequences in explorer.JPG

So, if anyone can help me resolve this issue, I would be more than grateful.

Thanks

--

Maciek      

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Will this work, even if I don't have Creative Cloud?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Won't hurt to try.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maciek

Just checked mine as it is also an upgrade from Master Suite CS 5.5 and all the presets are available. 

Is it possible you have not installed the "Premier Pro Family content Installers" ...

Regarding your comment about the suggestion to get a patch through Creative Cloud, it is unacceptable for Adobe to make it necessary to join yet another site to correct something they should make available at no cost, especially since they know about this and have a solution.

Cheers,

Michael

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Michael,

I have installed all the updates and everything that's up to date. As I said, I looked through my sequence presets folder, and they all have the SQPRESET files within all the folders.

5k presets sqpreset.JPG

I'm hope it is a bug that's easily fixed, and that I won't have to reinstall Premiere!

--

Maciek 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Then deactivate,

Deinstall,

Run Cleaner Tool,

Reinstall.

Adobe CLEANER Tool

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'll do that and come back to you and say how it works.

Thanks a bunch!

--Maciek

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 04, 2012 Jun 04, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Did this work. It's a big pain to uninstall and re-install when this is cloud based. I am on the road with limited internet so can't really download. I wish Adobe sorted this out with a patch. It's a complete pain.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines