Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

keep trying to download and install flash player

May 27, 2012 May 27, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My flash player quit working, so I upgraded it.  A few days ago, it just dies.  I can't find it anywhere on my computer.  So I tried to download and install the newest flash player.  It initializes and begins installing.  Then stops and asks me to turn off Internet explorer, which I do and click RETRY.  I then get and ERROR:  Application is currently in use.

What is going on?  If i tell it to install Chrome, it stops that and says it is already installed.  I can't find this program either.  It was obviously installed when I last updated flash player.  So why can I not play any videos now?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 28, 2012 May 28, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try to download and run the appropriate offline installer from http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/installation-problems-flash-player-windows.html#install_in_a_...

[topic moved to Flash Player forum]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines