• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

MPEG-2 codecs missing from Adobe Media Encoder CS6 installed with Creative Cloud Membership

May 12, 2012 May 12, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Some people who have downloaded Adobe Media Encoder with Premiere Pro CS6 as part of a Creative Cloud Membership subscription have a problem in which the MPEG2, MPEG2-DVD, MPEG2-Blu-ray, Dolby Digital, & MXF OP1a codecs are missing.

To fix this issue, install the Adobe Media Encoder CS6 (6.0.1) update.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
May 13, 2012 May 13, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For more details, see this thread:

http://forums.adobe.com/message/4403746

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 28, 2012 May 28, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I downloaded the update and it worked. but when I went to reopen the project the problem is back. Only happened in Premiere pro CS6. 6.0.1 and 6.0.0 The media Encoder works now but Premiere Pro has the annoying error that causes you use older versions to work with MPEG2 files. So all my XF100 footage is no good to edit. Big bummer for me here.

The error reads as fallowing: This project contained a sequence that could not be opened. No sequence preview preset file or codec could be associated with this sequence type.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines