Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot publish Muse in BC

May 28, 2012 May 28, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First I want to say, this adobe system is so great!

Nevertheless, greatness brings problems...

I have a webcommerce monthly and a muse monthly.

I have the oxo theme preinstalled and (would like to keep it as a template; already duplicated it)  and want to upload my Muse theme. When I go to publish in the Muse menue, the following happens: the domain <blank> I chose is doubled like domainbusinesscatalysrcom.businesscatalyst.com and the system says:"The validity of the site domain.businesscatalyst.com could not be verified. The site may not exist, or you may not be an authorized user of this site. Choose another site and try again."

Choosing another site is not possible, because I need the features of the webcommerce.

Little Help! from the forum to work it out is required.

TOPICS
Newbie Corner

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
May 29, 2012 May 29, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

solution of the problem was provided from Adobe Sales Support: The Muse site that shall be uploaded to BC must be the same account like the BC account. I signed Muse before the trial ended, but I did not deactivate the  trial site. I deactivated the Muse trial and could upload the .muse to BC smoothly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines