• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Standard and Premium partner only forums - available!

Participant ,
May 19, 2012 May 19, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As a Premium Partner I received no notification to this area? Maybe others are in same not notified status, here is your heads up.

Seem (listed on the 14th may 2012 on BC page of adobe.com)

http://www.businesscatalyst.com/_blog/BC_Blog/post/StandardPremium_Partner_Register_for_access_to_ou...  

It would be great if the Partner Manager created a notify list of their satandard and Premium partners and put us in the loop please, same goes for Town Hall meeting announcements, I only stumble of these by coming to the site.

TOPICS
Newbie Corner

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Participant , May 20, 2012 May 20, 2012

Hey Liam you are absolutely correct sitting around waiting for things to happen is a waste of time, it is when we have no life and connect to every conceivable device to keep us informed it is also a waste of time - my point is simply a Partner should be notified of things like Partner Only forum features for example.

There are plenty of partners that BC is not the only thing to live for and don't participate in forums - A partner manager is a staff member with a responcibility to connect with t

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am a bit confused because they do. The forums even have a notice about booking for the next town hall meeting.

BC put out this information, they even posted about the forums on LinkedIn.

If you do not follow any of the BC I formation channels then you won't know what's going on with the system.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I realise your confusion and yes it is clearly stated here at the forum, and exactly my point Liam, I have better use of my time than trawl forums for what might be announced, I expect a Partner Manager to have a notification list (campaign email) or a blog with RSS to subscribe to so we don't have to hunt down info (subscription is a simple component ). And now we have 101 places to login and subscribe to whats another matter.

Yeh as if I want to be logging into Linked in / Twitter/ Forums day in day out, I just want to be notified directly - and surely Adobe have the technology to notify Partners sorted out, or is it beyond them as to who is a standard / premium parnter or not. I just registered in the paid partner forum and am "un authorised" yet have been Premium Partner since 2006, so go figure.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 20, 2012 May 20, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is what a blog is for. Blogs are dynamic live wb based information which you can syndicate to via rss or hook up to your email client, many iPad and iOS papas, android apps.....

When did you register? On the weekend? If so - it's the weekend ^^

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Weekend, what this is a manual process? Interesting, they don't have a list of Paid Partners feeding the registration automaticlly.

Yes blog is fine, but lets take this to the specific point of "content that is PAID PARTTER information only" such as this forum for paid partners, the partner manager should contact us directly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think it a bit over spilt milk, I think while information management has not been a very strong point at the moment in terms of this and things like the town hall meetings they have been put out there.

For me, wanting to be involved I make sure I keep up to date and not just sit around waiting for information. I do not know any situation where that has kept anyone informed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Liam you are absolutely correct sitting around waiting for things to happen is a waste of time, it is when we have no life and connect to every conceivable device to keep us informed it is also a waste of time - my point is simply a Partner should be notified of things like Partner Only forum features for example.

There are plenty of partners that BC is not the only thing to live for and don't participate in forums - A partner manager is a staff member with a responcibility to connect with their partners, keep them informed (not just a select few in an inner circle) - if they are just a BDM then title them that.

End of discussion, you just don't understand living outside of the sphere,  this thread was intended to alert others who for whatever reason don't see the little notice of a Paid Partner Forum existance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 28, 2012 May 28, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First time I've heard of the forums.  I rarely LOOK for updates, but I do read e-mails.  A whole new forum for paid partners seems like it deserves one...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Jun 17, 2012 Jun 17, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What's the deal with the partner forums? I have tried numerous times to login, but it wont let me... been a partner since 2008.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you made a request through the form?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure what form your referring to... I had no idea there even was a separate partner forum? So I googled it and found the link to sign up for it.

Then I put my Adobe ID in and all i get is "Unauthorized. It appears you're not allowed to view what you requested. You might contact your administrator if you think this is a mistake."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

BC post everything new and relevent on the BC blog as many companies do. You really need to keep an eye on it for important information.

This was posted on May 14th.

http://www.businesscatalyst.com/_blog/BC_Blog/post/StandardPremium_Partner_Register_for_access_to_ou...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Liam,

Thanks for your response. That was the form I have filled out many times, I still get the same response.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jul 26, 2012 Jul 26, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here ive filled out the form twice and got NOTHING - this is really getting frustrating since we PAID to be a partner and cant get even basic stuff or help - BC is about to lose ANOTHER partner as a customer if they cant get this straight soon.....

Frustrated!!!

Tom

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Tom,

If you have submitted a form please try to log in using this link http://forums.adobe.com/community/business_catalyst/partner_forum . Due to the high number of request, Jackson is not sending a validation email .

If you still don't have an access, please send me a private message with your partner email.

Best regards,

Aniela

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've done this twice over the past week already....

Funny how fast a staff member replies to this but I cant get any help or assistance on working with the API - I am ready to just give up on BC because of it....

Tom

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines