In RH9, after generating FlashHelp, I do a search that yields no results. The message says "No opics ound." Should be "No topics found." What is causing this, and how do I fix it?
By the way, I did install the 9.0.2 update, and that made no difference.
Look at the LNG tab in File > Project Settings > General > Advanced. You may have to scroll down some way but I think you will find someone has been editing in there and got it wrong.
See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips
Thanks for the tip, Peter. Unfortunately, I looked in there and the setting was spelled correctly:
TopicsNotFound=No Topics Found. :-(
1] Try changing it to something else and make sure that comes through.
2] See what happens in another project, preferably a new one.
That didn't quite help, but you pointed me in the right direction. I ended up going into the LNG tab and clicking "Reset to Default". That somehow cleared up the problem.
Retrieving data ...