• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How can I get Help to open in RoboHelp HTML v9?

Participant ,
May 30, 2012 May 30, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I click Help > Contents & Index, RoboHelp spins its wheels for a while and then displays an error message: Adobe Community Help The page you requested is not available. Connect to the Internet and choose the link again.

My work system is always connected to the Internet, but the company blocks personal email, streaming sites, etc. Does anyone know what technology RoboHelp is using to generate the Help? Do I need to give some specific information to our IT staff so that they can "unblock" the RoboHelp Help?

I looked in Tools > Options for a "use local Help" option, but could not find it.

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 30, 2012 May 30, 2012

It's in the Help file - fire it up first, then go to Edit > Prefs

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's all AIR Help - try Edit > Preferences - Display Local Help content only: option

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately, I don’t see an Edit > Preferences option anywhere in the RoboHelp HTML v9 interface.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's in the Help file - fire it up first, then go to Edit > Prefs

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks! You’ve opened up a new world of Help. I didn’t know about downloading the local content and then updating it. And it works …

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp