• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem with Showing Next Button in Advanced Action

New Here ,
May 31, 2012 May 31, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having problem using advanced actions (using Captivate 5.5) to show the next button after the user clicks three other buttons on the page.  I followed the directions here: http://blogs.adobe.com/captivate/2011/11/enabling-forced-navigation-for-your-interactive-screens-in-... and also here: http://forums.adobe.com/message/4046433#4046433, although obviously not accurately.  Here are some screen shots to show what I've done. 

From the slide properties panel

slide properties.PNG

The SSB_Completion Action

SSB_Completion Action.PNG

The Scope Action (the schedule and budget actions follow the same format)

Scope Action.PNG

And the slide timeline

timeline.PNG

Thanks for any help - I'm about ready to pull my hair out with this.

Debbie

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The check, conditional action is triggered on entering which slide? If it is the same slide as where the buttons with the standard actions sit, this condition will never result in True.

I just answered a similar question in this thread:

http://forums.adobe.com/message/4454104#4454104

I think the best way is to have your present SSB.... action integrated in the different actions triggered by the buttons. Or is this not what you want: to have the Next button appear at the moment that the three other buttons have been clicked?

Lilybiri

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks.  I was so focused on the variables, I didn't think about the fact that I'm already in the slide when the variables change.  Duh!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Can you work it out? You'll need a conditional action with two decisions, the first a mimicked standard action (if 1 is equal to 1....) and the second your present conditional action.

Lilybiri

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources