• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help! Flash bug reports returned as "undeliverable"

Advisor ,
May 31, 2012 May 31, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been attempting to submit a bug report regarding Flash Professional CS6 and CS5 on Adobe's official bug reporting page:

https://www.adobe.com/cfusion/mmform/index.cfm?name=wishform

I've made three attempts in the past 4 days, and each one has been returned to me as "undeliverable":

Delivery has failed to these recipients or distribution lists:

flash_feedback@namailhost.corp.adobe.com
The recipient's e-mail address was not found in the recipient's e-mail system...

I've successfully submitted reports regarding Fireworks and Dreamweaver, so the error is not on my end. Does anyone know what's going on here?

As there is no "Flash Professional" option in the list of product names, I've been choosing "Flash Authoring", which I've seen mentioned elsewhere as a suitable choice for general issues with Flash Professional.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jun 04, 2012 Jun 04, 2012

I'm not aware of how to reach out to the Flash product managers... Any advice on that subject would be appreciated.

I'm not really a flash developer so I don't know the team well, but I've PM'd groove25 with a suggestion. Anyone with a better answer should probably do so instead. groove25, let us know how it turns out, please.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Advisor ,
Jun 04, 2012 Jun 04, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tried again this week with the same results.

Other Adobe products do not generate this e-mail reponse. Can someone at Adobe (or the Flash team) look into this?

I don't know where else to register this problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is more for products, but it does go to Adobe

Bug Report and Feature Request https://www.adobe.com/cfusion/mmform/index.cfm?name=wishform

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

John T. Smith, please read the post. That is the URL that is generating the bounces.

groove25: Have you tried posting in the flash forums or reaching out to the flash product managers?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Originally, I posted this in the Flash Pro forum... but after a day, I moved it here as I had received no response and it's not a Flash product question, per se. (Also, I'd noticed that the top participants on that forum were all Community Members, whereas this forum includes an Adobe Employee as its top participant and features a number of employee/admin responses.)

I'm not aware of how to reach out to the Flash product managers... Any advice on that subject would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not really a flash developer so I don't know the team well, but I've PM'd groove25 with a suggestion. Anyone with a better answer should probably do so instead. groove25, let us know how it turns out, please.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Jun 07, 2012 Jun 07, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, John!

I was able to contact a Flash product manager and received a quick response, as well as an assurance that my bug report would be hand-delivered to the Flash Pro engineering team. I'm not sure what the problem was in the bug submission process, but I've made them aware of it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines