• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Relocated the search navigation pane from the left side to the right side of screen

New Here ,
Oct 30, 2006 Oct 30, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello my fellow Americans,

I am creating a WebHelp product, and I would like to be able to move the placement of the Search navigation pane. By default, after the user presses the Search menu bar button; the system launches the routine on the left-hand side of the screen; I, on the other hand would like for the Search navigation pane to appear on the right-hand side of the screen.

Any ideas on how to do this?

Many thanks, mi amigos!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 31, 2006 Oct 31, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Another Yank without a passport who thinks the ends of the world are somewhere around New York and San Francisco!

I would be taking a look at Rick Stone's site in his Skinny on Skins and his Scrys, one of which covers the location of some additional skins.

Hope this helps, from someone based in the UK, former owners of the US!

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Rick's site can be found at http://www.robowizard.com.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Peter, you'll notice he called us amigos (probably trying to butter up to the future owners of the U.S.).

Leon

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
That doesn't sound like Chinese to me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp