Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash slides changed to static image while publishing in Breeze Presenter

New Here ,
Sep 14, 2006 Sep 14, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I am using Breeze Presenter (version 5.0.207 Build 207). I inserted a flash file in a slide. After publish when i viewed the output file i can only see a static image than an interactive flash file.

Please advise me on the same.

Thanks in advance,
Uma Maheswaran
TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem. I was testing inserting .SWF files, and when I publish the presentation, the images are not animated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue with embedding SWF files into Breeze. I have been doing some searching the last two weeks and i found an tech note that you might want to read. It seems that Breeze is not really set up for Flash player 9 so Adobe came up with a work around. Read the technote.

http://www.adobe.com/go/f9204eb8

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 24, 2006 Sep 24, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI Phatty5, this link ( http://www.adobe.com/go/f9204eb8) to hopefully fix this SWF issue within Presenter ~ is dead. Do you know of any fix? Cheers garry222

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 24, 2006 Sep 24, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI Guys, Did we find an answer to this problem? When I insert an SWF into Presenter I get (what seems to be) the first frame or just a static image of the SWF file. No interactivity, just a static image? Any ideas to fix this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 25, 2006 Sep 25, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The only other way I know if is to roll back the version of Flash Player (from 9 to 8 or 7) on any computer you want to use to publish Breeze 5 content.

I don't know why Adobe would have removed the link to the real fix. It had you replace the file named ppt2swf.dll with a new version that is compatible with Flash Player 9.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 26, 2006 Sep 26, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can anyone post the solution here since the original page can not be reached. I'm using Breeze and Flex on the same machine so Flex works only with FP 9 Breeze does not work with FP9. So It's a pain to remove and add everytime I need them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 28, 2006 Sep 28, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 18, 2006 Oct 18, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I sent an e-mail as Jeff suggested, got a response from Adobe with instructions and now my SWF files are animated in the published presentation!. It is related to a .dll reference which needs to be changed if you have Breeze Presenter 5 and Flash Player version 9. Send an e-mail and you'll get the link to download the new dll.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 20, 2006 Nov 20, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Could someboady please post the dll files somewhere. I have tried to contact Adobe for the downloads with no success.

Cheers
aj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Nov 22, 2006 Nov 22, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
YEAH.
ftp://breezeext:bif4mh$$@zip.adobe.com/patches/ppt2swf.zip

Here is a solution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 31, 2006 Oct 31, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also sent an email as suggested above and received no response. Could anyone post the instructions in this forum? It would be very much appreciated! (or PM me).

thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources