Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RH 7.0.2, "Out of Date" error after generating layout

New Here ,
Sep 19, 2008 Sep 19, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,
I recently updated RoboHelp 7 with the new patches (7.0.1 and 7.0.2) to fix an issue I was having with WebHelp in Firefox 2 and 3. However, now after generating a layout (webhelp, flashhelp, etc) it still says "out of date" in the status though it just finished generating the layout. Before installing the patches, after I generated a layout, it would say "generated' as the status and only say "out of date" if a change had been made after the layout was generated.

Am I missing something or doing something incorrectly? I tried creating a new project just to see if I would encounter the same issue and I did. What could be going on? Thanks, in advance, for any advice and feedback on this matter.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 21, 2008 Sep 21, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Are you by any chance using Batch Updates? I think you will find it reports OK next time you go in

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp