• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat error 130:11

New Here ,
May 24, 2012 May 24, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the Acrobat error 130:11? it says there is a problem with my creative cloud license. I just started and paid for my subscription and it has been working fine since I installed it one week ago.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 19, 2012 Jun 19, 2012

Hi,

Regarding acrobat 130:11 error, You need not install/reinstall any software again.

1. Launch any other installed CS6 product.
  2. Click on License this software and login with same ID from which you have bought CCM.
  3. Launch Acrobat. and it will work fine.

-Priyank

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

-do you have any previous Acrobat version currently installed in your computer before your creative cloud subscription?

if you do,

-then try to uninstall it.

-restart computer

-redownload acrobat using your application manager

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your answer was exactly correct. I had a CS3 version installed. I had to uninstall both CS3 and CS6 and start again. Everything is working good now. When the CS6 version installed, it removed the desktop icon so I thought it had uninstalled the CS3. Wonder why it worked for a week and then suddenly the error.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 25, 2012 May 25, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

if you had cs3 previously in your computer

>firstly, completely uninstall all components of CS3 you need to run the "cleaner tool"

but take note about the EULA before using this tool.

you can get it  here:  http://www.adobe.com/support/contact/cscleanertool.html?promoid=GYTAU

>restart computer, then reinstall all softwares

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
May 30, 2012 May 30, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'll be damned if I'm going to uninstall prior licensed versions of Adobe Suites to make Creative Cloud apps happy.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 30, 2012 May 30, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm moving this thread over to our download/installation forum.

For general Creative Cloud Membership questions, here is the FAQ link:

http://www.adobe.com/products/creativecloud/faq.html

-Dav

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 31, 2012 May 31, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, here I am exactly 1 week later and I have the same error 130:11. This is really a SERIOUS ISSUE. I am locked out of the software when I get this error.

As suggested last time, I uninstalled the CS3 version and reinstalled the cloud version. Now what? Do I have to uninstall the cloud version and reinstall again? Why?

This is unacceptable to receive this kind of error and be locked out of the software when my subscription is perfectly valid and I have lots of work to do!

As a reminder, I had posted in my original message that the software worked for 1 week and then I received the 1st error. If you look at the dates, you will see that I am getting this error again after 1 week, even though I had uninstalled the CS3 version.

This is another unacceptable aspect of this issue. Why can I use the software for 1 week and then out of nowhere I am locked out?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
May 31, 2012 May 31, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had already unistalled my earlier version of Acrobat Pro. Got the same error. After visiting this thread, I uninstalled Acrobat X Pro which on my Windows 7 platform has two uninstall options. I had to run uninstall twice since the Application Manager didn't recognize the first uninstall I ran. I then ran the Application Manager download and install, and that came up flagged with an install error. I ran the "fix" via Application Manager and that finally worked. This is the third or fourth time that I've had authorization issues with applications since I started with Creative Cloud (I've had authorization problems with Bridge and Photoshop in addition to Acrobat Pro). It's a real productivity killer to have to troubleshoot these issues and get the apps working again.

I have the CS5 Master Collection installed and a subset of CS4 installed. I'm not going to uninstall these apps, especially with Creative Cloud's flaky authorization behavior. For backward compatibility, InDesign in particular requires me to maintain multiple versions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Jun 01, 2012 Jun 01, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It only took me a day to experience the same issue. I'm taking the same, long, unistall and reinstall tack to try and fix it again. This time I also uninstalled Acrobat Reader X figuring maybe there are some shared registry entries that may get reset on this new install. The download is taking forever compared to yesterday's effort. By the way, why can't the Application Manager invoke uninstallation? It's not much of a "manager" since it only appears to do installs. Again the install failed, this time I'm capturing details which follow:

Exit Code: 6

Please see specific errors and warnings below for troubleshooting. For example,  ERROR: DW050 ... WARNING: DW066 ...

-------------------------------------- Summary --------------------------------------

- 0 fatal error(s), 3 error(s), 2 warning(s)

WARNING: DW066: OS requirements not met for {AC76BA86-1033-F400-7760-000000000005} Acrobat Professional 10.0.0.0

WARNING: DW066: OS requirements not met for {8706963D-5F48-47CC-998B-DAB70B089DB8} Suite Shared Configuration CS6 3.0.0.0

----------- Payload: {AC76BA86-1033-F400-7760-000000000005} Acrobat Professional 10.0.0.0 -----------

ERROR: Error 1321.The Installer has insufficient privileges to modify the file C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Acrobat 10.0\Acrobat\ViewerPS.dll.

ERROR: Install MSI payload failed with error: 1603 - Fatal error during installation.

MSI Error message: Error 1321.The Installer has insufficient privileges to modify the file C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Acrobat 10.0\Acrobat\ViewerPS.dll.

ERROR: DW050: The following payload errors were found during install:

ERROR: DW050:  - Acrobat Professional: Install failed

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have Bridge and InDesign open (trying to do some work while troubleshooting this issue), so perhaps the DLL is in use?

I shut down all Adobe apps and ran install again. Similar message but different files that can't be overwritten:

Exit Code: 6

Please see specific errors and warnings below for troubleshooting. For example,  ERROR: DW050 ... WARNING: DW066 ...

-------------------------------------- Summary --------------------------------------

- 0 fatal error(s), 3 error(s), 2 warning(s)

WARNING: DW066: OS requirements not met for {AC76BA86-1033-F400-7760-000000000005} Acrobat Professional 10.0.0.0

WARNING: DW066: OS requirements not met for {8706963D-5F48-47CC-998B-DAB70B089DB8} Suite Shared Configuration CS6 3.0.0.0

----------- Payload: {AC76BA86-1033-F400-7760-000000000005} Acrobat Professional 10.0.0.0 -----------

ERROR: Error 1321.The Installer has insufficient privileges to modify the file C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Acrobat 10.0\Acrobat\acrobat.tlb.

ERROR: Install MSI payload failed with error: 1603 - Fatal error during installation.

MSI Error message: Error 1321.The Installer has insufficient privileges to modify the file C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Acrobat 10.0\Acrobat\acrobat.tlb.

ERROR: DW050: The following payload errors were found during install:

ERROR: DW050:  - Acrobat Professional: Install failed

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Great. Third install attempt also failed. I run my system as an admin, but I'll see if I can restart Application Manager with sysadmin priveleges. I don't know what the "OS requirements..." messages are about.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 02, 2012 Jun 02, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi BJN3

firstly....

ERROR: Error 1321.The Installer has insufficient privileges to modify the file C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Acrobat 10.0\Acrobat\ViewerPS.dll

>are you logged in as an "administrator"

try to log in as administrator with read and write permissions

then try to reinstall

please let me know if these helps....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 19, 2012 Jun 19, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

DITTO.  This is costing me downtime and money.  Completely unacceptable.  I own Master Collection 5 and subscribe to CS6 and its almost unworkable at this point.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK. Here it is 1 week later and again the error 130:11 is here! Unbelievable that this has not been fixed.

Opening another Acrobat software does not help. The only thing I can do is either uninstall and reinstall Acrobat or install another piece of software.

The software is also constantly saying it needs to check my subscription online. It was my understanding this would be checked once a month. This is also a bother when I am trying to do my work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Let's get real here Adobe!

Many of us have previous version of PS and or the Suite. We don't want/need to remove them as we try out the new CS6 Suite. We may need to have a simple Adobe Reader on the computer. We don't need/want all these conflicts with old and new programs. The nonsense of paying for a monthly subscription, only to be told at least once a day, that we are on a 'trial' or unregistered etc. is totally unacceptible.

I'll cancel my subscription and revert to my older (working well) copies of PS and ID if I keep getting error massages or am told to reinstall.

Will somebody at Adobe take responsibility for this fiasco? A public firing, and appology and a masive correction are all required at once.

As a software reviewer for a prominent Canadian magazine, I'm getting totally irritated by this mess. Fix it and fix it now.

HoodedFang

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Regarding acrobat 130:11 error, You need not install/reinstall any software again.

1. Launch any other installed CS6 product.
  2. Click on License this software and login with same ID from which you have bought CCM.
  3. Launch Acrobat. and it will work fine.

-Priyank

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Priyank, as one human being to another, I’m sorry to say that your messages are extremely frustrating.

So far none of your “fixes” that you speak of so simply have worked.

I first installed Muse. Open Muse. Where is the “License this software” link?

Unless you can give exact instructions for where these links are in each of the software programs, please do not write such messages.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 20, 2012 Jun 20, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am really sorry for your bad experience with this.

By any other CS6 product in the steps can you please try any of the following products:

• Photoshop
  • Photoshop Extended
  • After Effects
  • Premier Pro
  • InDesign
  • Flash Professional
  • Illustrator
  • Dreaweaver
  • Audition
  • Prelude

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 20, 2012 Jun 20, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your personal reply.

Here’s the problem as I see it:

Upon ordering the suite and downloading the various components, there is no indication that individual components need to be REGISTERED.

The message about ‘this is a 30 day trial’ is totally confusing. I already bought the product – and my credit card is already billed!

Trying to open an existing .PDF causes inconsistent results. One time my old Reader opened the file. Another time Acrobat. Then I got the 130:11 errors. I deleted Acrobat, installed Acrobat and everything worked – then back to the error message and a freeze.

I have registered my components. Sometimes they open (as they did this morning). Other times I have to open a couple of times.

NOTE: the time to open Photoshop or InDesign on my superfast desktop is s-l-o-w. My older versions open faster.

Suggestions: Add a set of INSTRUCTIONS to the download/installer page making it clear that the product needs to be REGISTERED again – even though the download needed the registration data;

Build in some sort of consistent memory module – Oh this person has already registered these components and does not need to reregister;

At error 130:11 detail what the message means and what to do with it – we don’t need to be doing long Google searches to resolve multi thousand dollar purchases.

I’ve been using Adobe products for production for a long time. This is by far the WORST Adobe experience (and the most costly).

Someone needs to fix the problem, apologize, and get the product working as it should – and VERY FAST

Peter Walpole

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 29, 2012 Jun 29, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since I installed Dreamweaver I now get the 130:11 related to Acrobat X every day, not just once a week as it was in the past.

I have to open Dreamweaver and get the license message so it can go online and validate my account.

Yes, this is a bother on a daily basis. But what if I don’t have internet access that day?

When is this going to be fixed?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 08, 2012 Jul 08, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem. Very frustrating.

Looking forward to a proper fix.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 13, 2012 Jul 13, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please install the updated version of the Adobe Application Manager from the link within this document

http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-suite/kb/trial--1-launch.html

It should resolve this issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 13, 2012 Jul 13, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’m concerned about downloading a file that isn’t from a secured URL.

Please place this link on a secured URL.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 14, 2012 Jul 14, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK, I installed the "update," it od\ffers no explanation as to what occurred with the update installation, or what I should now do and the Adobe apps still respond with the 130:11 error.

- What a waste of time & money.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 14, 2012 Jul 14, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can honestly say I have now ‘beaten the system”. My installation of the CS6 suite is working OK.

Here’s how:

I had to register a number of the components with my email and password. I think three components required this. But I’ve had no error message since.

I have however had about three upgrades and Fixes. Today I applied the latest fix to InDesign (it activated as I loaded the program.

However:

Since moving to the Suite, Lightroom 4.1 no longer is an option to offload photos from my camera chip when placed in my card reader;

And

Photoshop is no longer to program that opens selected photos. Some Windows media module wants to do that. In fact I had to search down PS through a load of menus to make it an option again (Crazy)

Lightroom 4, as downloaded through the Suite’s Manager loaded in my C: partition, not my usual Programs/Adobe location.

I get the impression that nobody actually beta tested the whole suite before release. That’s why I’m a software reviewer, because I look for these snags

InDesign is wonderful, with loads of ways (too many?) of doing a task. Lighroom is indispensable (for my work). PremierPro is way too loaded for ‘learn on the job’ – I need a good manual.

Adobe needs to fix these snags and fast.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 19, 2012 Jul 19, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am getting really fed up with this 130:11 licensing error with Acrobat X!

After reading this thread, I have installed the updated Adobe Application Manager as suggested above, I have registered the software yet again, but because I accidentally opened a CS5 application while removing CS5 apps from my taskbar, Acrobat X now just shuts down without warning.

I am sitting here with six CS6 apps open without any license warnings but do you think I can keep Acrobat open for more than a few seconds - NO.

Can someone please do something about this bug urgently?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Jul 19, 2012 Jul 19, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think we're having another bug, not the licensing error. I've been getting Acrobat X opening a document, doing the annoying accessibility scan, and then unceremoniously closing as I scroll through the document. No message, no crash, just closing.

Did you get tech support advice to install the trial version of Acrobat Pro X as a workaround for the 130:11 errors? I did, and I'm now wondering if this application behavior is related to that installation. I'll try uninstalling and Acrobat X Pro yet again, then try installing it from the updated Application Manager.

You might try the same. I'll post back with the results of my reinstallation.

Okay, just uninstalled and reinstalled Acrobat X Pro via the updated Application Manager. I wonder why Application Manager can't update itself. Nevermind, this release is all half-baked and buggy.

Acrobat X Pro now starts (with that damn accessiblity stuff that we Wacom users have to disable via api renaming) and it's not closing down so far. It's still annoying with "Reading Untagged Document" messages that I have to kill, but it's staying open.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines